This position is remote based.
The ideal Keyword Marketing Associate for GitLab will will have experience in keyword research, digital marketing, an understanding of the buyer journey, as well as a solid background in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization and the ability to make decisions about the best keywords and content to reach our audience. They will also be able to use data and research to make marketing decisions and will have experience writing and evaluating content.
- 1-3 years experience in a white hat search marketing or content marketing role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Console, and at least one keyword research tool.
- Intermediate knowledge of keyword research and the behaviors of search engines.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Some experience with technical Search Engine Marketing and Optimization, online advertising, web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.