Remote, North America
This position is remote, based in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical sales enablement professional to join a fun, high-growth software organization. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Customer Enablement, you will be responsible for building and managing world-class virtual global sales training and enablement programs for GitLab's Solution Architects (SAs) and Technical Account Managers (TAMs).
- Define, scope, and prioritize training and enablement requirements to help GitLab Solution Architects (SAs) and Technical Account Managers (TAMs) achieve desired objectives for their role in selling GitLab solutions
- Ensure these audiences are equipped with content, resources, tools and training needed confidently and competently lead pre and post initial sale customer engagements
- Construct a short, medium, and long-term enablement vision for SA and TAM enablement that embraces and facilitates a culture of continuous learning
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in the field, Product Management and Product Marketing, and instructional designers to develop and deliver prioritized global learning and development offerings and content (customized regionally as needed)
- Collaborate with enablement colleagues to define cross-functional technology platform requirements to support current and future training and enablement delivery efforts
- Build business case for additional training and enablement resources as needed
- Develop meaningful assessment and certification program(s) to support prioritized, audience-specific enablement strategies & objectives
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SA and TAM enablement investments and programs
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the learning experience and identify innovative techniques for enablement/training delivery
- 5+ years technical sales enablement experience building and implementing successful learning and development offerings/experiences for Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers, and/or similar roles
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle and DevOps required (open source software knowledge and familiarity considered a plus)
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge with/of sales enablement and training concepts, technology/tools, and methodologies
- Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing technical sales training and enablement strategies, tactics and action plans
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to technical sales and customer success audiences
- Experience growing within a small start-up; strong ability to interact and influence effectively with senior executives and team members
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills, skilled at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Share and work in accordance with GitLab's values
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.