Senior Channel Program Manager
The Channel Program Manager will be responsible for the design, management & execution of Gitlab’s Channels & Alliances Partner Programs. In addition to the partner programs, the Channel Programs Managers will manage deal registration, recruitment and partner success programs and manage the partner advisory council.
- Collaborate across Channels & Alliances teams to gather requirements for Programs
- Design, build and manage Partner Programs including the Program Guide, MDF Program, Reseller, Services, Alliances, Deal Registration Program, etc.
- Design program guides that details requirements and benefits, terms and conditions, etc.
- Design, build & launch partner portal.
- Manage all communications to the channel via portal, newsletters, social channels.
- Design and launch field / channel rules of engagement.
- Design & launch field enablement on Partner Program, Rules of Engagement, Deal Reg, How to Partner, etc.
- Collect and manage feedback from channel partners into the ongoing roadmap for the Channel Program.
- Work cross functionally with sales operations, marketing, finance, enablement and technical teams to secure, operationalize and manage all the committed benefits to the partners.
- Document policies and processes to support all aspects of the program and enables global execution.
- Establish and track metrics of the program, run a quarterly compliance process with the Channel & Alliances field.
- Working with your peers, marketing & Sales operations
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in channel programs.
- Experience building and managing a partner program in DevOps space
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Execution & revenue focused
- Great project & program management skills, ability to leverage, manage & lead virtual teams
- Successfully designed, built and managed partner portals.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Phone screen with a GitLab Recruiting team memeber
- Video Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Team Interviews with 1-4 teammates Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.