- Involved in Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance requirements and testing of internal controls.
- Interacts with managers and finance team to document the process and conducts testing of internal controls on an ongoing basis.
- Applies knowledge of internal control concepts and experience to support the Internal Audit team with performing the evaluation of various business processes.
- May support the operational audits to ensure compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities with customer service orientation.
- Self-starter and flexible team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing processes and procedures.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Must have moderate SOX compliance experience and be knowledgeable with the following financial cycles: Record to Report, Order to Cash, Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay
- Comprehension of internal auditing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO and risk-assessment practices.
- Must be able to work during US and Canada timezones with the overlap of at least 4 hours
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Technical auditing skills and corporate-level audit experience required
- 5+ years of experience in SOX/internal audit preferred, of which at least 3 years of SOX experience required
- Chartered Accountant/CPA/CIA certification preferred
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 45 minute interview with our Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Further, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute interview with our Senior Accounting Manager
- Further, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute interview with our Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule a 30 minute interview with our CFO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email. Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.