- You are here:
- Chief Executive Officer
The CEO reports to the board of directors of GitLab, Inc.
- Set overall strategy.
- Hire great people. Help people that are not a good fit find another job.
- Provide direction for product development with the CTO and the Product Manager.
- Communicate company vision and goals to the entire team and the rest of the community.
- Lead by example.
- Keep the board of directors and investors well-informed and engaged in GitLab's continued growth and success.
- Ensure there is enough cash at all times. Secure funding for the company if needed.
- Continue to be deeply engaged with the entire GitLab community through active discussions on Hacker News, Twitter, etc.
- Make sure that GitLab Inc. acts in the interest of the GitLab community.
- Actively engage in mergers and acquisitions if and when those are appropriate.
- Oversee the continued build up of a true dream team.