- You are here:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial reporting to Board, Investors and Bank
- Forecasting and financial analysis to deliver predictable and repeatable business model
- Work collaboratively with CEO to develop and execute financing plan
- Develop, define and ensure validity of key operating metrics
- Create and execute international tax strategy and compliance in all jurisdictions
- Legal affairs of GitLab including sales, vendor and corporate issues
- Financial, legal and operational assessment, diligence and negotiation of potential M&A transactions
- Oversee accounting and billing system that can scale with company growth
- Accurate, timely, detailed, and easy-to-access metrics on sales, sales enablement, customer success and adoption, peopleops, marketing, engineering, product, and finance.
- Must successfully complete a background check.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome