- You are here:
- CI Lead
The CI Lead reports to the VP of Engineering, and CI specialists report to the CI Lead.
- Continues to spend time on coding
- Interviews applicants for development positions
- Ensures the quality of implementation
- Ensures the simplicity of added features
- Ensures that product design set by the Product managers are being followed
- Does 1:1's with all reports every 2-5 weeks (depending on the experience of the report)
- Is available for 1:1's on demand of the report
- Ensures all tentpole features, promised and bugs are assigned early in the release
- Does weekly stand-up with a team and product managers to talk about plan for the work in the upcoming week
- Coordinates a deployment of CI related services with infrastructure team
- Delivers input on promotions, function changes, demotions and firings in consultation with the CEO, CTO, and VP of Engineering
NOTE In the compensation calculator below, fill in "Lead" in the
Level field for this role.