- You are here:
As a designer for GitLab you would be responsible for creating and maintaining our brand. You will work on the design of the GitLab website, all marketing design needs, and all branding. You'll work very closely together with almost everyone in GitLab to make sure we follow good design principles and our branding is clear in everything we do. This means you get a lot of freedom, independence and responsibilities.
- Set the brand of GitLab
- Design a coherent brand image (logo's, icons, colors, typography, etc.)
- Redesign our static website
- Design our marketing materials
- Design our swag (t-shirts, stickers, etc.)
- Design for special occasions (product releases, events, etc.)
- Create exciting marketing materials
- Create printed materials (business cards, banners, brochures)
- Create web advertisements
Requirements for Applicants
- Experience with web design
- Able to create anything from quick mockups to pixel-perfect work
- Be able to create exciting marketing materials
- Experience with web design and its limitations and possibilities
- Able to work in small, concrete and practical iterations. GitLab has a very short release cycle, you need to be able to keep up
- Have an understanding of good UX
- Experience with HTML / CSS won't hurt.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.