- You are here:
- Developer Marketing Manager
- Promote developer community and share stories about how developers are using GitLab to improve collaboration and code quality around the world.
- Produce a twice monthly newsletter for the GitLab developer community.
- Organize and facilitate community events.
- With with the team of engineers to create technical content such as tutorials, blog posts, screencasts, webinars, etc.
- Develop and distribute swag for the community that is fun, engaging and which our community will love.
- Communicate technical features and benefits with non-technical users, decision makers and our own sales team.
- Analyse and evaluate promotion and programs to make recommendations and improvements.
- Our current ideas are detailed on our developer marketing page.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome