- You are here:
- Director of Leadgen
- The Director of Leadgen will own all lead generation activities at GitLab, from traffic generation to lead capture, scoring & nurturing with a focus on online content campaigns, and field marketing.
- Manage a (growing) team of 6 reporting into the role
- Exhibit deep expertise in software marketing, as well as people management experience
- Metrics-based approach, and strong results in both content & field marketing.
- At least 4 years marketing experience in a software context
- At least 2 years experience managing people
- At least 2 years experience with content marketing
- At least 2 years experience with field marketing
- Experience with lead scoring & nurturing models
- Experience with driving direct sales in an online/SaaS context
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or similar tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel, and content optimization tools
- Experience running SEM campaigns and other paid traffic
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels & metrics
- Experience with Account-based Marketing
- Stays on top of trends in the space via conferences, publications, social media, etc.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Experience with remote-friendly, remote-mostly or remote-only work cultures
- Experience at multiple SaaS companies
- Direct experience in the Developer Tools or Collaboration spaces e.g. Atlassian, GitHub, JetBrains, Slack, Xamarin, New Relic, etc.
- Marketing experience beyond demandgen & leadgen
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome