- You are here:
- Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential technology partners and large enterprises.
- Develop (and act on) collaboration plans for key partners, and develop product adoption and customer success plans.
- Take overall responsibility for managing the strategic relationship (communications, expectations).
- Act as a liaison between internal teams at GitLab and strategic partners to communicate about feature requests, product roadmap, and how the alliance influences timing and direction.
- Understand the relative strength of competitors within strategic partners, if any.
- You know git and the collaboration software ecosystem like the back of your hand.
- You’re comfortable with code, and enjoy talking with developers and engineering directors alike.
- You’ve shown that you can build long term (international) strategic relationships, preferably involving open source software.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome