- You are here:
- Executive Assistant
- Handle email in executive's name including triage.
- Schedule meetings if Calendly doesn't work.
- Prepare draft responses to emails based on experience or verbal instructions.
- Make changes to the handbook based on verbal instructions.
- Ensure executive's appointments are confirmed a day in advance and that the attendees have access to and are aware of the relevant materials (about.gitlab.com/primer, google doc, etc.).
- Research applicants.
- Do screening calls with applicants.
- Draft contracts.
- Take care of expenses.
- Stage contracts in our software.
- Take care of contract paperwork.
- Take care of travel, lodging, and lunch/dinner reservations.
- Sign up for services, make changes to them, and close them.
- Coordinate internal and external events, summits, conferences and off-sites.
- Suggest more efficient processes and procedures.
- Help out with Dutch translations and interactions.
- Handle paperwork for immigration related tasks.
- Office management related tasks.
- Get a lot of feedback on how to handle above tasks and encode them in the handbook.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome