- You are here:
- Junior Technical Writer
The main difference between full and junior technical writers is their ability to proactively and independantly take on tasks to improve technical writing assets.
- Document undocumented features.
- Maintain and updated documentation.
- Keep up to date with UI changes and update documentation images.
- Add more language examples for GitLab CI.
- Write tutorials for getting started with GitLab features.
- Assist other teams with documentation and technical writing tasks.
- Share new technical writing assets on the blog and other social channels.
It is not the responsibility of the Technical Writing team to write documentation for new or updated features. All merge requests should include comprehensive documentation written by the Development team.