- You are here:
- Marketing Executive Assistant
- Schedule meetings and prepare for the marketing team meetings.
- Help with preparation of executive decks.
- Work with all team leads to track all goals in the marketing expectations Google doc. If a goal is in danger of being missed, notify CMO.
- Maintain the GitLab swag store working with direction from the Field Marketing Manager.
- Prepare all job postings for the marketing team.
- Work directly with the recruiter and manager to screen marketing team interviewees.
- Schedule interviews for all candidates with appropriate members of the marketing team.
- Upload all recorded videos of GitLab University within a few hours.
- Take notes at meetings where necessary and turn notes into handbook updates.
- Make sure all recordings of important marketing meeting (monthly townhall or marketing team summit) are easy for everyone to access.
- Make changes to the marketing handbook based on verbal instructions.
- Create process for the marketing team where needed and document in the handbook.
- Make sure team birthdays and anniversaries are observed.
- Ensure executive's appointments are confirmed a day in advance and that the attendees have access to and are aware of the relevant materials (about.gitlab.com/primer, google doc, etc.).
- Take care of expenses reports for CMO.
- Mail swag when needed.
- Work with Demand Generation team and Developer Relations team for thank you cards for the community, new business, and customers.
- Take care of travel, lodging, and lunch/dinner reservations.
- Sign up for services, make changes to them, and close them.
- Coordinate marketing events, summits, and off-sites.
- Be willing and ready to learn new things and jump in and help when new tasks come up.
- Make sure all new team members on the marketing team are onboarded and added to all relevant calendar invites.
- Answer emails on behalf of the CMO when possible.
- Assist CMO and team reconcile marketing budget.
- Ensure all bonuses for team are tracked w/ HR and manager.
- Strong english skills.
- Within a few hours timezone of EST
- Smart and ready to learn.
Please note that if we are actively hiring for a position, you will see it listed on our jobs page, where all of our current openings are advertised. To apply, please click on the name of the role you are interested in, which will take you to our applicant tracking system (ATS), Lever.
Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Our hiring process is described in more detail in our hiring handbook.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 1,000 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.