- You are here:
- Marketing Executive Assistant
- Schedule meetings and prepare for the marketing team meetings.
- Help with preparation of executive decks.
- Work with all team leads to track all goals in the marketing expectations Google doc. If a goal is in danger of being missed, notify CMO.
- Maintain the GitLab swag store working with direction from the Field Marketing Manager.
- Prepare all job postings for the marketing team and own workable for all postings.
- Work directly with the recruiter and manager to screen marketing team interviewees.
- Schedule interviews for all candidates with appropriate members of the marketing team.
- Upload all recorded videos of GitLab University within a few hours.
- Take notes at meetings where necessary and turn notes into handbook updates.
- Make sure all recordings of important marketing meeting (monthly townhall or marketing team summit) are easy for everyone to access.
- Make changes to the marketing handbook based on verbal instructions.
- Create process for the marketing team where needed and document in the handbook.
- Make sure team birthdays and anniversaries are observed.
- Ensure executive's appointments are confirmed a day in advance and that the attendees have access to and are aware of the relevant materials (about.gitlab.com/primer, google doc, etc.).
- Take care of expenses reports for CMO.
- Mail swag when needed.
- Work with Demand Generation team and Developer Relations team for thank you cards for the community, new business, and customers.
- Take care of travel, lodging, and lunch/dinner reservations.
- Sign up for services, make changes to them, and close them.
- Coordinate marketing events, summits, and off-sites.
- Be willing and ready to learn new things and jump in and help when new tasks come up.
- Make sure all new team members on the marketing team are onboarded and added to all relevant calendar invites.
- Answer emails on behalf of the CMO when possible.
- Assist CMO and team reconcile marketing budget.
- Ensure all bonuses for team are tracked w/ HR and manager.
- Strong english skills.
- Within a few hours timezone of EST
- Smart and ready to learn.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome