- You are here:
- People Operations Administrator
- Pro-actively improve People Operations activities and processes, and take on a very hands-on role in the day to day administration.
- Prepare contracts and help ensure smooth onboarding of new team members.
- Help ensure smooth offboarding of team members.
- Handle administrative interactions for US-based team members with our payroll and benefits provider, TriNet.
- Process changes to team members compensation, position, etc.
- Assist managers in delicate People Operations issues (special circumstances, conflicts, sickness, layoffs, etc.)
- Document and improve People Operations processes following the GitLab workflow, with the goal always being to make things easier from the perspective of the team members
- Keep it efficient and DRY.
- Provide assistance to the team with miscellaneous support tasks.
- Watch the hiring pipeline and ensure proper follow-up.
- Suggest improvements to the hiring pipeline, for example a better referral program.
- Initiate, design, and implement training programs.
- Write job descriptions and promotion criteria.
- Help the CEO answer team member Feedback Form questions.
- Experience with US employment law and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with software tools
- Proven experience in quickly learning new software tools
- Willing to work with git and GitLab whenever possible
- Willing to make People Operations as open and transparent as possible
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome