- You are here:
- Product Marketing Manager: Enterprise Specialist
Do you have experience uncovering a product's core benefits, marketing to an enterprise buyer, or navigating a sales process? Product marketers are at the intersection of all teams. GitLab is looking for a collaborative and process-driven product marketer to help craft our enterprise story, align to our sales process, and deliver effective go-to-market and sustain campaigns.
The Product Marketing Manager role includes 4 key areas of focus:
- Enterprise-focused product messaging
- Enterprise-focused GTM
- Sales enablement
- Market research
- Conduct market research to understand buyer personas, competitive landscape, and other data to help influence marketing, sales, and product decisions.
- Own sales enablement materials and training.
- Work with product and engineering to craft the enterprise story for new and existing features.
- Work with sales, demand generation, and content marketing to create content and campaigns that is geared to our enterprise audience.
- Help technical writing and engineering to create documentation that address audience needs.
- Technical background or clear understanding of developer products.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably with experience in marketing to enterprise companies.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in fast-moving startup environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.