- You are here:
As the Sales Administrator for EMEA, you will play a critical role in support of our sales team.
You will report to the Director of Sales Operations and will support our sales team in a number of essential sales-related tasks such as generating quotes, sending legal documents, and working with Finance to complete vendor forms. You will also serve in a customer-facing capacity where you will answer questions related to a customer’s account, including questions related to renewing or upgrading their GitLab service. Finally, you will play an important role in the data quality of our systems, using third-party tools to enrich and keep our business systems up-to-date.
About you: You are comfortable multi-tasking while simultaneously paying very close attention to detail. You will also be highly organized and an excellent communicator. You like to follow process, almost to a fault.
If you are these things, and are passionate about sales support and can demonstrate how you’ve made the sales teams you’ve supported successful, we’d love to hear from you.
- Support our Account Executives/Managers and Sales Development Representatives by assisting with the generation of proposals, and completing vendor forms and other documentation required by the prospect/customer.
- Follow up on prospect and customer inquiries sent to sales@ and contact@ and route to appropriate team.
- Support our SMB customers/prospects with purchasing and license issuance inquiries, account maintenance, renewals and upsells.
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Enrich our CRM with data from third-party sources.
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook.
- Be the voice of the customer by contributing product ideas to our public issue tracker.
- 2+ years of experience with B2B sales, preferably in a sales support/admin role.
- Located in GMT+0 or GMT+1 Time Zones to support EMEA and APAC sales teams.
- Interest in GitLab and open source software.
- Motivated, driven, and results oriented.
- Highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks/deliverables at once.
- Preferred candidates have experience with Salesforce.com, Zuora, and data enrichment tools.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.