- You are here:
- Security Engineer
We are looking for a capable security engineer who is able to identify and fix vulnerabilities within the GitLab software stack and help implement good security practices within the company.
- Find and fix security issues within the GitLab code base
- Define, implement, and monitor security measures to protect GitLab.com and company assets
- Manage a bug bounty program
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations, and mount incident responses
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- Write documentation around how to maintain a high-level of security.
Requirements for Applicants
- Significant computer security experience in production-level settings
- Passion for open source
- Linux experience (e.g. Ubuntu)
- Programming experience (Ruby and Ruby on Rails preferred; for GitLab debugging)
- Collaborative team spirit with great communication skills
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.