- You are here:
- Senior Accountant
Currently this is a part-time position.
- Manage full-cycle accounts payable process including vendor and invoice management, approval and weekly disbursement activities.
- Manage expense reports, credit card account reconciliations and payable side bank reconciliation.
- Compile and prepare entries to general ledger accounts, providing support that is organized, accurate, and descriptive.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis for assigned accounts, identifying and resolving any differences within the close period. Reconciliations must be organized, accurate, compete. Full understanding of account in accordance with GAAP is necessary.
- Fulfill all duties, including journal entries, reconciliations, and other assigned tasks, in a timely manner to comply with the close calendar, - - checklists, and other due dates as assigned.
- Implementing and maintaining documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with investor and bank reporting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and process improvement project
Requirements for Applicants
- Must have experience with Netsuite
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- International experience is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely and independently and interact with various teams when needed.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.