- You are here:
- Senior Director, Marketing & Sales Development
- The Senior Director, Marketing & Sales Development will own all lead generation activities at GitLab, from traffic generation to lead capture, scoring, qualification & nurturing
- Current channels: search and social advertising, webinars, whitepapers, blog posts, events, and GitLab.com.
- Manage a (growing) team reporting into the role.
- Exhibit deep expertise in software marketing, as well as people management experience.
- Metrics-based approach, and strong results in both content & field marketing.
- Primary metric is the SQL dollar value generated, secondary metrics are MQL and SQL numbers.
- Run operations for marketing and possibly sales
- Be able to set CPA levels per segment
- Be able to forecast correctly
- Make a trade-off between the different marketing channels
- Work with sales to ensure leads are used effectively
- Accurately forecast SQL dollar value, conversion percentage, and conversion time across channels and segments.
- Ensure that our event selection is based on historical data and market insights.
- Collaborate effectively with sales to get the maximum out of events, for example by monitoring booked meetings.
- At least 5 years of content and field marketing marketing experience in a software context
- Director level position at comparable organization
- Experience with lead scoring & nurturing models
- Experience with driving direct sales in an online/SaaS context
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or similar tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel, and content optimization tools
- Experience running SEM campaigns and other paid traffic
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels & metrics
- Experience with Account-based Marketing
- Stays on top of trends in the space via conferences, publications, social media, etc.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Experience with remote-friendly, remote-mostly or remote-only work cultures
- Experience at multiple SaaS companies
- Direct experience in the Developer Tools or Collaboration spaces e.g. Atlassian, GitHub, JetBrains, Slack, Xamarin, New Relic, etc.
- Marketing experience beyond demand gen & lead gen
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome