- You are here:
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
GitLab seeks to add a Senior Product Marketing Manager, with deep experience in enterprise software, sales training, and sales enablement.
- Become product & market expert for GitLab, able to read trends and quickly iterate on messages our marketing & sales team can use
- Produce of collateral such as decks, whitepapers, one pages, case studies, comparison, etc.
- Prepare training curriculum & material for consumption by salespeople & associated functions (BDRs, SDRs, Solution Architects etc.)
- Work with our partners & channels to successful drive the sales of GitLab’s product offerings.
- At least 6 years software marketing experience, including 4 directly in product marketing
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience
- Experience in building sales enablement collateral and the corresponding training to ensure that salespeople can confidently and accurately deliver GitLab's enterprise value proposition.
- Experience with sales enablement in a partner & alliances context
- Relevant experience using or building software products, particularly Cloud software, collaboration software, or developer tools
- Experience managing sales requirements & expectations in a fast-growing environment
- Obsessive about quality, clarity, details, & execution
- Market research experience
- Stay on top of trends in the space via conferences, publications, social media, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Experience with remote-friendly, remote-mostly or remote-only work cultures
- Experience at multiple SaaS companies
- Direct experience in the Developer Tools or Collaboration spaces e.g. Atlassian, GitHub, JetBrains, Slack, Xamarin, New Relic, etc.
- Marketing experience beyond Product Marketing
NOTE In the compensation calculator below, fill in "Senior" in the
Level field for this role.