- You are here:
- Backstage Specialist
A Backstage Specialist handles behind-the-scenes development that helps improve the productivity of other developers.
- Develops internal tools to streamline processes and automate repetitive tasks (e.g. release tools)
- Identifies major sources of technical debt and propose solutions for them
- Reduces merge conflicts (e.g. in CE/EE merges, CHANGELOG improvements)
- Improves overall test coverage
- Improves error reporting and exception handling
In addition, see the Developer job description.