- You are here:
- VP of Business Development and Strategy
You are responsible for strategic business development and our strategy from an outside perspective. This perspective is based on our customers, partners, and the market. You are responsible for:
- Strategic partnerships (integrations, container schedulers, hosting, channel, open source, OEM-deals)
- Business development
- Corporate positioning (conversational development, remote only)
- Assist with Investor relations (strategy conversations, industry perspective, participate in fund-raising with CFO and CEO, monthly updates, answering questions)
You and your team would communicate the strategic direction of the company at:
- Strategic customer visits (CIO of Fortune 500 company)
- Industry events (PromCon, AWS Reinvent, Microsoft Build)
- Investor relation events
- Problem solver who can quickly master new concepts and subject matter.
- Understand the ALM market and all its players, from Docker to AWS, from Perforce to PTC.
- Understand the strategic interests of all the players in the ALM industry.
- History of making complex partnerships successful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship focused, a positive relation with our partners.
- Be able to represent the company in place of the CEO.
- Extensive network in the ALM industry.
- Ability to work well with colleagues both in and outside of the organization, with good judgment, discretion, and tact.
- Ability to lead a team and good management skills.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values