Today we are releasing version 13.1.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.1 release and prior versions.
- Bump gitlab-mail_room to 0.0.6
- Load user before logging git http-requests
- Do not mask key comments for DeployKeys
- Fix templating vars set from URL in Metrics Dashboards
- Periodically recompute project authorizations
- Fixes status dropdown
- Update to Grafana 7
- Manually disable copy_file_range() on RedHat kernels
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.