Today we are releasing version 13.0.7 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 13.0 release and prior versions.
- Group authorization refresh to consider shared groups
- Pass int when getting I18n VSA stage summary title
- Use ProxyVariableSubstitutionService for variable substitution in alerts
- Fix relative URL root in wiki_base_path
- Adjust wrong column reference for ResetMergeStatus (background job)
- Fix geo timeout issue with pg-upgrade
- Manually disable copy_file_range() on RedHat kernels
- Fix Auto DevOps Postgresql PVC deletion
- Periodically recompute project authorizations
- Load user before logging git http-requests
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback