Today we are releasing version 14.9.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 14.9 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix backups not working when feature_flags table does not exist
- Add deprecation notices that missed the 14.9.0 release tag
- Alias user_email_lookup_limit to search_rate_limit
- Reverts '353995-feature-flag-enable-geo_job_artifact_replication'
- Geo Upgrade warning for 14.9
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.