Customer success services focus on accelerating time-to-value, ensuring ongoing value realization, and delivering business outcomes through the successful adoption of the GitLab platform.
- Track progress against a customer's goals and/or desired business outcomes
- Monitor the customer's GitLab usage to ensure they are adopting licenses, use cases, and features to support their business objectives and goals.
- Recommend best practices and enablement content (e.g., product documentation, best practice guides, webinars) that would help customers adoption and/or operationalize the platform capabilities.
- Identify adoption issues, delays, or barriers and provide assistance specific to a customer's adoption and goals.
- Recommend additional features and/or use cases that would bring additional value to the customer (based on available features in the current subscription)
- Recommendations on product versions or configurations to improve security and performance
Services will be delivered via Technical Account Manager (TAM) or digitally.
Git is a trademark of Software Freedom Conservancy and our use of 'GitLab' is under license