Migration of users and version-controlled source code data to GitLab is just the beginning! To maximize the investment your company is making in GitLab, you should consider investing in education services to maximize developer productivity. Without it, developers could face sub-optimal ramping up to new tools and processes. Migration+ packages our most requested type of migration service and our most popular education services.
Who is this service for?
- Customers who are migrating from a single instance of GitHub Enterprise, GitHub.com, Bitbucket Server, Bitbucket Data Center, or from GitLab Self-Managed.
- Customers who have up to 500 users.
- Customers who have up to 1,000 repositories.
Note: With the exception of GitLab System Administration Basics training, each training course comes with an opportunity to earn a GitLab technical certification for an additional charge not included in the price of this package
- Migration of source code data for up to 500 users and 1,000 repositories.
- Your choice of 3 instructor led trainings from the following options:
You can view the Migration+ Statement of Work Template
that further defines the activities, assumptions and outcomes of this package.
Fill out the Form below to learn more!