As teams move to faster release cycles, they're looking to cloud-based architectures and cloud services to help them scale and automate.Download our ebook
It's not enough to just adopt cloud computing. Organizations need cohesion for their cloud-first vision, and a multi-cloud approach allows teams the flexibility to deploy anywhere with workflow portability. DevOps applications that support multi-cloud will help organizations prepare for the multi-cloud future.
In our ebook, Guide to the cloud: How to navigate the multi-cloud future, you’ll learn:
- Why cloud deployment and service models benefit from microservices
- Common cloud challenges and the benefits of cloud-agnostic DevOps
- How a multi-cloud strategy enables growth and flexibility
The cloud of tomorrow
- Organizations of the future are embracing multi-cloud, supported by solutions that are truly cloud-agnostic and offer all of the flexibility and visibility they need to move seamlessly between services.
- IT infrastructure is elastic and scales up or down automatically; teams can build and test applications for web, mobile and API without worrying about their architecture.
- Data is secure, accessible across any network, and optimized for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Teams can deploy to any environment in any cloud with a single deployment workflow.