We've released GitLab 7.13.1 for GitLab CE, EE and CI.
It includes the following fixes for CE:
- Fix: Label modifications are not reflected in existing notes and in the issue list
- Fix: Label not shown in the Issue list, although it's set through web interface
- Fix: Group/project references are linked incorrectly
- Improve documentation
- Fix of migration: Check if session_expire_delay column exists before adding the column
- Fix: ActionView::Template::Error
- Fix: "Create Merge Request" isn't always shown in event for newly pushed branch
- Fix bug causing "Remove source-branch" option not to work for merge requests from the same project.
fixes for EE:
- Merge community edition changes for version 7.13.1
- Fix: "Rebase before merge" doesn't work when source branch is in the same project
- Security Fix: If user was assigned to project as non-master he could assign specific runners from that project to their own project.
- Fix: Don't send notifications for jobs with allow_failure set
- Fix invalid link to doc.gitlab.com
No downtime is necessary.
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback