We've released GitLab 7.13.2 for GitLab CE, EE and CI.
It includes the following fixes for CE and EE:
- Fix randomly failed spec
- Create project services on Project creation
- Add admin_merge_request ability to Developer level and up
- Fix Error 500 when browsing projects with no HEAD (Stan Hu)
- Fix labels / assignee / milestone for the merge requests when issues are disabled
- Show the first tab automatically on MergeRequests#new
- Add rake task 'gitlab:update_commit_count' (Daniel Gerhardt)
- Fix Gmail Actions
This release upgrade will require downtime, because redis has been updated to 2.8.21.
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.