Today we are releasing version 8.4.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This patch release includes fixes for and improvements to Elasticsearch indexing, more fixes for syntax highlighting in diffs, and a few other minor fixes.
Read on for all the details!
- CE/EE: Increase lfs_objects size column to 8-byte integer to allow files larger than 2.1GB (!2644)
- CE/EE: Correctly highlight MR diff when MR has merge conflicts (!2632)
- CE/EE: Fix highlighting in blame view (!2630)
- CE/EE: Update sentry-raven gem to prevent "Not a git repository" console output when running certain commands (!2636)
- CE/EE: Add instrumentation to additional Gitlab::Git and Rugged methods for performance monitoring (!2664)
- CE/EE: Allow autosize textareas to also be manually resized (!2653)
- EE: Elasticsearch: fix partial blob indexing on push (!149)
- EE: Elasticsearch: added advanced indexer for repositories (!154)
- EE: Fix "Mirror User" dropdown (!158)
- Omnibus GitLab Update openssl to 1.0.1r (!621)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.