Today we are releasing version 8.7.2 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
It includes the following fixes:
- EE: Fix MR notifications for Slack and Hipchat when approvals are fulfilled (!325)
- EE: Merge requests on a secondary node no longer check if a merge request can be merged (!366)
- CE/EE: The "New Branch" button displayed on issue pages is now loaded asynchronously (!3855)
- CE/EE: Creating wiki pages no longer results in an HTTP 500 error (!3924)
- CE/EE: The spacing between notification labels and buttons has been updated (!3965)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback