Today we are releasing version 8.10.2 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.10 release.
Please read on for more details.
- EE: Fix pagination on search result page when ES search is enabled. (!592)
- EE: Decouple an ES index update from
- EE: Fix broken
user_allowed?check in Git Annex push. (!597)
- CE/EE: User can now search branches by name. (!5144)
- CE/EE: Page is now properly rendered after committing the first file and creating the first branch. (!5399)
- CE/EE: Add branch or tag icon to ref in builds page. (!5434)
- CE/EE: Fix backup restore. (!5459)
- CE/EE: Use project ID in repository cache to prevent stale data from persisting across projects. (!5460)
- CE/EE: Fix issue with autocomplete search not working with enter key. (!5466)
- CE/EE: Add iid to MR API response. (!5468)
- CE/EE: Disable MySQL foreign key checks before dropping all tables. (!5472)
- CE/EE: Ensure relative paths for video are rewritten as we do for images. (!5474)
- CE/EE: Ensure current user can retry a build before showing the 'Retry' button. (!5476)
- CE/EE: Add ENV variable to skip repository storages validations. (!5478)
- CE/EE: Added
- CE/EE: Don't show comment button in gutter of diffs on MR discussion tab. (!5493)
- CE/EE: Rescue Rugged::OSError (lock exists) when creating references. (!5497)
- CE/EE: Fix expand all diffs button in compare view. (!5500)
- CE/EE: Show release notes in tags list. (!5503)
- CE/EE: Fix a bug where forking a project from a repository storage to another would fail. (!5509)
- CE/EE: Fix missing schema update for
- CE/EE: Update
gitlab-shellversion to 3.2.1 in the 8.9->8.10 update guide. (!5516)
- Omnibus GitLab: Exclude standard ports from Host header. (!891)
This version has no migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.