Today we are releasing version 8.10.5 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
Please read on for more details.
- EE: Used cached value of project count in
Elastic::RepositoriesSearchto reduce DB load. (!637)
- CE/EE: Add a data migration to fix some missing timestamps in the members table. (!5670)
- CE/EE: Revert the "Defend against 'Host' header injection" change in the source NGINX templates. (!5706)
- CE/EE: Cache project count for 5 minutes to reduce DB load. (!5746) & (!5754)
- Omnibus GitLab: Pin mixlib-log to version 1.6.0 in order to keep the log open for writes during reconfigure. (!914)
This version has one migration, but should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback