Today we're releasing version 8.16.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.16 release.
Please read on for more details.
UPDATE (2017-01-28): We've bumped the 8.16.3 Omnibus package version to fix a problem with
bundler complaining about "Your home directory is not set properly".
For CE, you should check that version
8.16.3-ce.1 is installed instead of
For EE, you should check that version
8.16.3-ee.1 is installed instead of
If you are upgrading from .0 to .1 and the install fails, you may have to skip the backup step
as described here.
- CE/EE: Fixed label select toggle not updating correctly. (!8601)
- CE/EE: Fix autocomplete initial undefined state (loading). (!8667)
- CE/EE: Introduced an offset limit to prevent the dropdown from going far right. (!8679)
- CE/EE: Fix race conditions for AuthorizedProjectsWorker. (!8701)
- CE/EE: Add caching of droplab ajax requests. (!8725)
- CE/EE: Fixed flexbox and wrap issues. (!8745)
- CE/EE: Make the time estimate migrations reversible. (!8749)
- CE/EE: Fix filtered search so that labels selected from discussion notes display correctly. (!8756)
- CE/EE: Fix access to the wiki code via HTTP when repository feature disabled. (!8758)
- CE/EE: Don't call
#uniqon a relation. (!8784)
- CE/EE: Revert filter-assigned-to-me. !8785
- CE/EE: Resolve "Clicking line anchor multiple times causes scroll position to over-correct". (!8791)
- CE/EE: Fix /explore sorting trending. (!8792)
- CE/EE: Fix Error 500 when repositories contain annotated tags pointing to blobs. (!8800)
- EE: Document removing approval. (!1086)
- EE: EE port: Fix race conditions for AuthorizedProjectsWorker. (!1100)
- EE: Fix sidekiq cluster mishandling of queue names. (!1117)
- EE: Fix GitLab Pages not refreshing upon new content. (!1134)
This version has no new migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.