Today we are releasing version 11.7.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in GitLab Critical Security Release: 11.7.4 and prior.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix import handling errors in Bitbucket Server importer.
- Adjusts suggestions unable to be applied.
- Fix 500 errors with legacy appearance logos.
- Fix form functionality for edit tag page.
- Update Workhorse to v8.0.2.
- Downcase aliased OAuth2 callback providers.
- Fix Detect Host Keys not working.
- Changed external wiki query method to prevent attribute caching.
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.