Today we are releasing version 11.9.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 11.9.0 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Resolve "Z-Index Issue on Pipeline Dropdown"
- Add option to whitelist _html fields from attributes on CacheMarkdownField
- Fix duplicated bottom match line
- Allow users to create protected branches via CLI
- Resolve "Android template is missing .gitlab-ci.yml"
- Refresh commit count after repository head changes
- Set proper default-branch on GitHub Import
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix date save for Epic to reflect on UI immediately after save
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.