Today we are releasing version 11.10.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 11.10.0 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Only check abilities on rendered GraphQL nodes
- Disable JIT Kubernetes resource creation for project level clusters
- Bring back Rugged implementation of ListCommitsByOid
- Resolve cluster metrics regression
- Fix related merge requests not working with relative URL root
GitLab Enterprise Edition
- Improve SAML settings with validation, design, and help text
- Fix approval rules when used with relative url root.
- Fix add/remove pipeline dashboard issue.
- Fix JWT token check when repository does not exist
- Clear local drafts after submitting merge request review
- Use a single color for the Insights time series bar charts
- Fix preventing approval of merge requests by an author
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.