Today we are releasing version 11.5.11, 11.6.11, 11.7.12, 11.8.8, 11.9.9 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
These set of patches are geared towards improved performance of accessing git data when using NFS for file storage of git data. This feature sits behind a feature flag discussed here: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/administration/nfs.html#improving-nfs-performance-with-gitlab
- Backport Kerberos clone URL to CE
- Backports EE change for expanded pipelines
- Fix Bitbucket import
- Fix health checks not working behind load balancers
- Fix error creating a merge request when diff includes a null byte
- Renders inline downstream & upstream pipelines
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.