Today we are releasing version 11.10.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 11.10 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Allow a member to have an access level equal to parent group
- Fix uploading of LFS tracked file through UI
- Use a path for the related merge requests endpoint
- Add remove_foreign_key_if_exists
- Don't run full gc in AfterImportService
- Fix project visibility level validation
- API: Fix recursive flag not working with Rugged get_tree_entries flag
- Fix height of input groups
- Use source ref in pipeline webhook
GitLab Enterprise Edition
- Resolve "Removing the project that holds the Insights configuration raises an error"
- Fix approvals section when merge requests disabled
- Use path instead of a URL for accessing approval settings
- Fix missing expose_path for license api paths
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.