Today we are releasing version 12.1.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 12.1.3 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Add exclusive lease to mergeability check process
- Set DOCKER_TLS_CERTDIR in CI job templates
- Improve job log rendering performance
- Document required quotes in Mermaid subgraph titles
- Use Mermaid Markdown for testing guide docs
- Resolve docker in docker problems
- Fix translation of 'Updated' term in projects list
GitLab Enterprise Edition
- Do not send CI quota notifications when quota is unlimited
- Fix variable mismatch in code quality widget
- Resolve "400 Bad request when deploying a maven package"
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.