Today we are releasing version 12.2.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.2.3 release
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Match syntax highlighting theme for line expansion rows
- Fix issuable sidebar icon of notification disabled
- Fix N+1 Gitaly calls in /api/v4/projects/:id/issues
- Removes double '%' in text-box description
- Add helpers to exactly undo cleanup_concurrent_column_rename
- Fix Piwik templating
- Fix snippets API not working with visibility level
- Update Mermaid to v8.2.6
- Fix permissions check in
GitLab Enterprise Edition
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.