Today we are releasing version 12.5.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 12.5.0 release and prior versions.
- Ensure the proj route is correct for error details
- Update EKS help links
- Flatten exception details in API and controller logs
- Remove auto height on clone button
- Fix project creation with templates using /projects/user/:id API
- Set the SHA to be merged from push options
- Fix Crossplane help link
- Fix autoscrolling in job logs
- Remove extra index on snippets.project_id
- Geo - Improve query to determine job artifacts to sync when selective sync is enabled
- Geo - Update limitations on replication/verification
- Geo - Does not schedule duplicated jobs while backfilling uploads, LFS objects and job artifacts
This version includes a new migration, but should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.