Today we are releasing version 12.6.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.6.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Disable Prometheus metrics if initialization fails
- Fix bug when exposing non existing artifacts
- Gracefully handle CI lint errors in artifacts section
- Fix GitLab plugins not working without hooks configured
- Upgrade json-jwt to v1.11.0
- Fixes bug when using slashes on release tags
- Set default reconnect_attempts of Rails.cache to 1
- Remove unused keyword from EKS provision service
- Reverts "RBAC permissions for getting knative version"
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Don't use cached node objects for geo:set_secondary_as_primary task
- Fixes exception caused by Merge Trains
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.