Today we are releasing version 12.8.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.8 release and prior versions.
Note: Versions 12.8.3 and 12.8.4 were not released due to challenges encountered while preparing the release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Documentation of logs link in embedded panels
- Update ImportExportUploader workhorse_local_upload_path
- Check for existence of last commit sha
- Fix Web IDE fork modal showing no text
- Fixes Vue file list for paths with non-ascii characters
- Fix GraphQL tree query erroring when using tags
- Fixes search for error tracking list
- Disable Marginalia line backtrace in production
- Send credentials with GraphQL fetch requests
- Revert removal of CI status in project dashboards
- Rescue invalid URLs during badge retrieval in asset proxy
- Remove unnecessary Redis deletes for broadcast messages
- Fixed regression when URL was encoded in a loop
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.