Today we are releasing version 12.10.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.10 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Remove index by name on ci_pipelines
- Extract pages_domain_presenter into a helper fixing related bugs
- GraphQL: ExternallyPaginatedArrayConnection can return incorrect number of items
- Update Epics badge in Issues doc
- Fix incorrect regex used in FileUploader#extract_dynamic_path
- Fix tracking db revert from pg-upgrade
- Ignore the PG_VERSION value if database is not enabled
- Do not set a default value for client side database statement timeout
- Raise using the proper error format
- Ensure we only print the postgres upgrade message when pg is enabled
- Add instance column to services table if it's missing
Important notes on upgrading
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback