Today we are releasing version 13.0.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.0 release and prior versions.
- Fix NoMethodError when reporting exceptions to Sentry
- Fix ambiguous string concatenation on CleanupProjectsWithMissingNamespace
- Fix multiple issue creation for Generic Alerts
- Fix bug in snippets updating only file_name or content
- Disable compression for open archive
- Fix Content-Length set prior to SendUrl injection
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.