Today we are releasing version 13.1.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 13.1 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Resolve "Merge request approval button style inadvertently changed"
- Enable code_navigation for feature specs
- Document the doctor:secrets rake task
- Fix conflict on the migration that adds routes for orphaned projects
- Fix existing repository_storages_weighted migrations
- Fix error 500s creating new projects due to empty weights
- Fix gitlab:*:check Rake tasks
- Geo - Does not sync LFS objects from fork networks
- Ensure we are properly restarting the unicorn service
- Absolute SSL path should work for postgres recipe
- Run vacuumdb with 2 commands simultaneously
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.