Today we are releasing version 13.1.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 13.1 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix: Geo file downloads can block Sidekiq threads
- Geo: Fix inaccurate "Synchronization disabled" progress bars
- Fix location of k3d install script in QA dockerfile
- Fix: Sidekiq will now fail to configure if sidekiq_cluster config is used
- Fix: Implement a version check for docker
- Use gitlab-depscan script from specific commit
- Make actioncable recipe and control files match new runit requirement
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.